When you decide to move your home from one place to another, the first question that comes to your mind is how you are going to shift all your domestic goods in a secure way. In such situation, you are left with two options – either you execute the entire moving process on your own or hire a mover and packer for professional execution. But, it is an undeniable fact that availing the service of a moving service provider to shift your complete household belongings can cost you heavily. Thus, I have piled up 5 important points which will help to cut off your shifting expenditure to an extent.
1. DIY Shifting – To make your move cost-effective when you don’t have an ocean of items at your home, it is best to take the home-shifting task on your own hands. You can merely hire a vehicle at a quite cheap rate and get boxes from any store out there in the market. Subsequently, you can contact your friends, relatives to help you out in the shifting procedure. Keep in mind the fact that there is countless number of vehicle hire companies that you are going to find in the marketplace, but it is your responsibility to choose the one company wisely.
2. Verify the movers – If you have made up your mind to hire a moving service provider, then make certain to choose the professional, renowned and experienced one. Check that they are completely certified and insured as well. Make sure that the company has IBA approval and ISO certification among other important certifications and memberships.
3. De-junk goods – While packing, it is best to pack fewer items so that you save more money. Besides, why would you want to pay for the items you don’t need anyway? You can get rid of such unnecessary goods which are of no use to you by donating them to others in need or selling them to get some money out of it. Moreover, make sure to consume everything in your refrigerator before your relocation.
4. Resolve funds – Before you make your final shift, ensure to clear up all your finances like bill payments, etc. It is necessary to give your suppliers a prior notice i.e., inform them about your movement not less than 48 hours before the move. Do not forget to give your suppliers your new address so that they can send any kind of pending or final bill to your new home.
5. Acquire finest offers on bills – After shifting to your new abode, you can get the best offers on electricity, gas, broadband, etc. It is believed that if you change your electricity, gas and broadband plans after relocation, then you can save a great amount of money.
So, either you can pay heed to the above points to keep your moving expense in your budget or else, you can simply avail the cost-effective services of Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd.